Contact Victor Williamson with your questions about simulator based experiential education programs for your school.
SpaceCampUtah@gmail.com

Friday, June 20, 2008

The Space Center Changes Lives


Dear Mr. Williamson and Space Center Staff,
I have unfortunately not been back to the Space Center for a few years now, but I still feel like I need to say thank you. As of today, I am an eighteen-year-old private pilot, with a NASA internship at the Ames Research Center for the summer, headed to Harvard in the fall, to study astrophysics. I can honestly say that none of that would be true, had I not, eight years ago, walked through the doors of Central Elementary for my first space camp. The Christa McAuliffe Space Education Center has changed my life. As I leave my childhood behind, I realize that the Space Center was the highlight of it. It is where I developed my love for learning; it is where I developed my passion for the skies; and it is where I developed the confidence to push the limits of my own potential. Thank you for that. I owe so much of my success to the Space Center. So thank you to all of the people who have contributed their time and energy to the Space Center. You have changed my life and I wish there was something I could do to repay you. No matter what, the Space Center will always be near and dear to my heart. Thank you again, for helping me become the person that I am today.
Sincerely,
Kristi Bradford

No comments: