Contact Victor Williamson with your questions about simulator based experiential education programs for your school.
SpaceCampUtah@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

We Celebrate Our Friend Logan


This morning we learned of the death of Logan Hulick,  a long time Space Center volunteer.  Logan was a student at Pleasant Grove High School.  Logan was a dedicated volunteer who loved spending time at the Space Center.  He was a joy to work with.  His can do attitude was contagious.  He had a smile for everyone and worked to make sure our campers had the best experience of their lives.

I will miss Logan very much.  He was one of God's brightest spirits who, with his quiet manner and broad smile, made all feel welcomed and valued.  Our deepest condolences to his family and friends.
The Space Center Community celebrates Logan's life and remembers him for who he was and what he did for us and the hundreds and hundreds of students he worked with.

God Bless you Logan.

Mr. Williamson


11 comments:

Morgan said...

We will miss you Logan. You were such a joy to work with.

Annika said...

Logan! You were fantastic and will always be fantastic. I really enjoyed working with you and we will all miss you very much.

Evan said...

Wow. I won't claim to have known him very well, but he was a great guy from what I did know and see. We'll miss you, Logan.

Anonymous said...

Logan, you were a awesome kid and loved working with you, when I worked there I looked at you as if you were my little brother. I wish I could have been around this past year so I could have atleast said goodbye. I will miss you buddy.
-Lcpl Ellenberger-

Isaac O. said...

Logan was a awesome kid. We will all miss him.

DK001 said...

I didn't know Logan very well but everytime I remember seeing him he was excited to be at the Space Center. It's so very sad and heartbreaking. God bless Logan's family during this difficult time.

Mark Daymont said...

Very sad to hear about Logan. His enthusiasm will be missed.

Anonymous said...

I had some fun times working with him at the space center. I never got to know him as well as I wanted to. I'm going to miss him.

Do we know what the cause was?

That Morman Girl said...

I didn't know Logan very well, but I can say that he was a great person. I remember going down to ceder city with him and having a convocation with him that led to him giving me a high five and one of my friends getting jealous that I got a high five and he didn't. Logan was a joy to be around and I can't believe he is gone. I wish I was in high school with him this year so that I could make more memories other then this just one, but I was blessed to know him when I could. Rest in peace Logan. And god be with you till we meet again

Michaela said...

Logan, you were one amazing kid. You could make anyone feel happy and you were friendly and kind to everyone. We will all miss you so much.

Mark S. said...

Logan was one of the funnest staff to work with. He was always really nice and helpful to the new staff as well. I will miss him very much.