Contact Victor Williamson with your questions about simulator based experiential education programs for your school.
SpaceCampUtah@gmail.com

Friday, April 30, 2010

Snowing on a Friday. When will it stop?!!!


The Imaginarium presents Utah's Weather Complaint Department

Hello Troops,
About to get ready for my Friday morning ritual. Up, Get Ready and off to WalMart to purchase the Overnight Camp groceries. I just looked out the window. There is snow on my deck! Enough is enough already.

That said, I'd better get going. The Space Center doesn't run itself you know. Hope to see you all in the Trenches real soon. We have many patients suffering from imagination dehydration and never enough time to administer Wonder's Water - a Space Center Mission!

Mr. Williamson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If only I could convince a friend of mines to push that button my life would be so much more fun and interesting.