If you're reading this then you've been granted another day to make a difference. Today I want to:
- Make some money. That's always a good thing, especially if I want the Space Center to stay open.
- Make about 60 kids shout, scream, jump up and down, think, learn, stress out, imagine.
- Enjoy a bit of television.
- Be sarcastic, a favorite pastime.
- Have a descent meal.
- Survive to bed time.
- Get a good night's sleep.
- Learn something.
- Have a good political discussion.
We all know they're bananas, so why not make your shoppers take a second look? Be imaginative. Why spend millions on droopy ads when a bit of in store humor and pizazz will bring in the customers. This store would get my business hands down.
I'm still searching. Anyone found an odd shaped bit labeled "Sanity"? If so, please return. I could use it.
Confectionery Perfection for the Overly Stressed. A perfect name for a business.
"Stressed Desserts". On the other hand..... hummmm.
I'm getting a mental picture of a display counter occupied by pies, cakes and pastries that are well past their 'Sell By' dates.
Your Home for 'Yesterday's Best' Delights