Contact Victor Williamson with your questions about simulator based experiential education programs for your school.
SpaceCampUtah@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dr. Who Reminds You


How else is one to become a Time Lord like our hero, The Doctor, without studying?
The Time Lords are looking for good people just like you. Imagine sailing the winds of Time. Imagine going to places like ancient Egypt or witness Rome in all its glory. What about a voyage to the ends of the universe or the end of time when the universe grows dark as the last star fades to black.

Your own personal Tardis awaits with sonic screwdriver in the top left drawer.


The Doctor needs good people like you. Study, Learn and Sail...........

Mr. W.

P.S.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Mr. Williamson, are you a fan of Doctor Who?? You just went waaaaay up on the Cool scale (and you were already way up there)! My two friends and I are going to start up a Doctor Who blog... I'll send you the URL when it's up and running. :)

Platypus said...

I LOVE DOCTOR WHO.

That picture of the Doctor is now my wallpaper. :) Maybe I'll get more studying done now.

Captain of the Phoenix said...

Mr. Williamson, you, my math teacher, and my cousin should have a Doctor Who party and watch Doctor Who episodes all through the night while eating your favorite snacks. You'd all have a wonderfull time!