Contact Victor Williamson with your questions about simulator based experiential education programs for your school.
SpaceCampUtah@gmail.com

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ever Vigilant. Ever Ready!

I'm not sleeping. This unflattering photograph shows me mentally working on an equation to help Steven Hawking estimate the rate of a black hole's evaporation. I'm proud to say that I am one of the few math teachers that can do math in my head. I close my eyes to shut out unwanted distractions (as seen above). I always knew my pre-algebra would come in handy.

Hello Troops,
Ever Vigilant, Ever Ready. The True Soldier at his post at 12:16 A.M. There isn't a thing that gets by me when I'm on duty at Camp.

The younglings are in bed. One of Mrs. Houston's charges is sitting on the bench in the lobby waiting to go home. She's had enough. The trauma of sleeping away from home is too much. As you see, I've grown quite accustomed to it. Now do not be mistaken. I'm not really sleeping. I'm on duty. Ever Vigilant, Ever Ready is my creed.

OK, problem solved. Email to England sent and I wish all a Goodnight,
Mr. W.

1 comment:

Julie Anna Sanchez said...

Why are is the lettering on the shirt backwards like looking in a mirror?
~Julie of the North